Sunday, April 18, 2010

What an amazing day






Today has been pretty good. I went to Jet Rag today, located on La Brea, so that I could be apart of their $1 sunday sale. It was an experience I must say. they pile all the clothes outside of their store on the floor. That part was kinda gross but I found 5 great items. What I liked about the sale was that all the clothes were $1. What I didn't like were some of people. They were so defensive. They would have huge piles of clothes and i thought it were just some clothes that were being sold. NO!! It was there own personal stash that they add accumulated from the bigger piles. But I don't really care. I went into the store later and got two items, a purse and some sunglasses.



Later today, my sister and I were walking the dogs and decided to have a photo shoot on the way. it was pretty fun. However, we didn't walk far because it got really hot. ( which is kinda ironic since know the weather outside is very foggy and I think it is raining, but I can't tell from my dirty windows). Talk to you guys later. bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment