Thursday, August 26, 2010

Shoe Wish List


Here are the shoes that I am really craving for. I know that the acne wedges were last season, however, I am still loving them and wanting them. Most of the shoes are Jefferey Campbell, my FAVORITE shoe designer, however at the moment, I don't own one pair of his shoes which makes me very sad.

So this was a quick blog post I decided to do for you guys. Hopefully I will do a bigger blogpost tomorrow. Of to go do homework. fun!!( not really) ttyl. bye!

2 comments:

  1. I quite like Jeffrey Campbell's shoes. There's so many people who've proclaimed him their favorite, and it's so obvious why. I, too, have admired his shoes, but don't have a pair of my own. Someday, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at work on saturday and saw a woman who came in wearing a pair of his shoes. I felt so happy seeing them in person and recognizing them.

    ReplyDelete