Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hello Everyone!! I Got to volunteer for Fashion Week on Sunday!

It was very exciting. I was able to work three shows as a designer assistant. This means I do what ever the designer needs to be done. The frist show I worked was Leanne Marshall's. She is such a sweet girl. Because her business is so small, I was able to do a lot. I was able to thread trim her garments so that they were perfect for the show. The next show was Anna Francesca's. She had a very large collection and had people to help here. This mean that I wasn't able to do much, but I still did something. I was able to work with the shoes. I taped the bottoms of some of them and then fantasized about all the shoes I wanted. ahhaha. It was literally almost shoe heaven. The last show was the Designer's Premiere. This show consisted fo three designers. I worked with one of the designers, making sure her music was good and helping getting all the models ready for the show. I even helped witha quick change which was exhilarating.

No comments:

Post a Comment