Monday, October 1, 2012

Music Mondays

Since music has such a great influence for me in regards to design and  inspiration, I thought that I would do Music Mondays. I will be posting a song via video or just the track and telling you a little bit about why I like this song for the week.


To start things off  I think I will be posting the song "Everything is Embarrassing" by Sky Ferreira. The music video was just released today, which I think is even better for the start off of my new posting. I love the vibe of this song. It most definitely simple video which just shows Sky singing in various places around Los Angeles with big hair, and wearing a tight black dress. Oh and to mention, the whole video is in black and white. I think that black and white has been understated in the recent years. I think that by doing this we focus more on the music, rather than the chacha that sometimes are in other music videos. I hope you enjoy this as much as I have. Have a great week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment