Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wanting to be a blogger

By no means am I calling myself a blogger. I rarely post, and when I do, I feel like they don't hold much content or meaning. And the reason for this is because I prioritize blogging to be on the back burner. As some of you may know or not, but I am a full-time fashion design student. And that takes up a lot of time, and if some of you cannot fathom how much time I mean, I will most likely be in the sewing lab/studio during the week about 6-8 hours a day. Which then gives me little time to do my core homework and to sleep. But I do like to blog if I ever get a chance to do it and I am hopping to get more involved in it.
This is why I am hoping to use this blog to incorporate some of my loves of this world; Fashion Design, Music, Art, Movies. I have been getting into the music portion of my blog by having Music Mondays. Which I enjoy because it allows be to share some of my favorites songs of the moment and it allows for me to search for new music to help broaden my own collection/taste.
I don't want to promise anything about what you should expect to see on this blog or anything, but I just want to let you know that I am thinking about this blog and I am hoping to give it a facelift and some content that I can be really proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment