Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I have not fallen of the face of the earth

Hey guys!!
I am sorry for the lack of post in the past three weeks. I came back from vacation last Thursday, however, I haven't had any ideas on what I wanted to blog about. Only thing that I think is slightly interesting in my life is that I have recently subscribed to Women's Wear Daily. It is kinda pricy, however, I think it will be worth it. I have also been watching Gossip Girl, on iTunes, I am almost running out of money, however, I think it is worth it. I love all the different fashion styles on the show. I am especially inspired by Jenny. Even though she is out of control, she knows how to go after her dreams and I think I should do that to regarding fashion design. I won't use the same methods, but I do want to show people I am interested.

So I am wondering if you guys would like a post of some of my fashion sketches, and then I would have you guys vote on which sketch I should make into an actual garment and then I will do that.

Also, would you guys be interested in make-up tutorials? I really like make up, so that could be really fun. talk to you guys later. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment