Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tattoos that I think are really cool




(the tattoo is under her rib. it is a star)
( I know that these are fake, but they are really cool. they are from the Channel fashion show)
( I love quotes on the side of the ribs)
( it says beautiful life in italian, i don't like the placement)
(this is with white ink and it says breathe)
Here is a new interesting fact you will know about me. I like tattoos. Well...not all tattoos. some are just scary. The tattoos I like are the ones that are quotes, or a very simple pictures which doesn't cover over half your body or a certain body part. her are a few pictures I like.

1 comment:

  1. I have a document saved of my [tentative] future tats. I'm a tad obsessed. I open it every other day almost just to give them a look-over. Many quotes resonate with me, so it's no wonder that out of 16, nine are quotes - including one I made up, another in binary, and one that is a single word. I wonder if that's too many, haha. They're my babies though.

    ReplyDelete