Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fashion Haul



(sweater: UO, skirt: f21, shirt: UO, necklace: DIY, sports bra: Nike)

Today I went shopping. It was really relaxing after a stressful week. But even within my shopping day, it was slightly stressful. I decided that I would get Dr. Martens today, however they didn't have them in the three different stores that i was looking in. So, I just decided to order them online. I can't wait for them to get here. Besides the boots, I also got a connecter ring and a black skirt from forever 21 and some gladiator shoes from TJ MAXX. The shoes are really comfy, so I can't wait to wear them. I must apologize for the messy room, however I just had to show you the clothes.

P.S. This was the debut of my dog coco. Well, actually I just forgot she was on my bed so yea she is in the picture.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, your room is a dream. I wish I had that opportunity growing up. You can only expect so much out of apartment dwellings. What breed of dog? Looks like a spaniel. I dream of the day when I'll have a chocolate Mini Schnauzer, preferably boy, named Elliot (too human a name?) . . . or Lars.

    ReplyDelete