Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dr. martens






Well, I will have to say that my new fetish are Dr. Martens. Every time I am on tumbler, there was always at least one girl in a pair of Dr. Martens. What flew me over the top is when Filippa made a look that was very girly with Dr. Martens. I don't own a pair myself at the momment but I will soon. Hopefully before summer vacations starts so that I can wear them on vacation. I am thinking of just getting a classic pair of black 8-eyelet lace ups. What do you think? Do you guys own some and what color?

1 comment:

  1. Nope, but that last pair is beautiful. It's so funny how into floral I am lately, considering I thought it was the worst thing when I was younger. Wouldn't have the pattern for my bedspread or anything, but I am a bit smitten. My Zappos favorites = +5 with Dr. Martens.

    ReplyDelete