Sunday, May 16, 2010

Beauty haul



Hello everyone,

I should tell you now that i love beauty/make-up. I think that it ties deeply into fashion. It is like frosting on a cake. I have not always been sooooo into fashion and make-up, but since high school I have loved both passionately. ( and I go to an all girl school with uniforms) Today I went to target to pick up a couple of things and got the new covergirl lash blast fusion and Maybelline line stiletto liquid eyeliner. I haven't tried them out yet, but I will do review later.

I have two more weeks of school. I am very excited. Once school ends, I will try to do blogs every day. I can't wait. And I may even do videos. However, don't too excited about that. I am also thinking of making a whole lot of clothing. well talk to you guys later. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment