Friday, September 10, 2010

FASHION NIGHT OUT 2010

(will i am)

(model from ANTM and my friend debby on right)
(Prez Hilton and some girl form the hills)
( at beni hanas after, wore the blazer that I bought that day)
Fashion Night Out was Amazing!!!
I loved it and was glad that I went. I went to the beverly center today around 4pm and went shopping with my sister and her friend. There were so many clothes that I was in love with a lot of things, however, I don't have the money for all of them. There were few celebrities there including Will-i-am and Prez Hilton, however I didn't know some of them. Supposedly the Jonas Brothers were there and so was Taylor Swift, but I didn't see them :(. I also got to take a picture with a model from ANTM. However I can't remember her name. ( In the comments, if you know her name please write it, thanks). There was a fashion show, and it was amazing. Only bummer was that I was on the top level of the mall, and the show was on the bottom, so I was looking above not getting the best view and could hardly get a good place to stand. I will have to say that I would do this next year, it was just a great experience and I felt like I was taking part in a global event, since fashion night out was happening all over the globe. Next year, hopefully I will go to fashion night out in New York.


So, after this experience and seeing the fashion show and the models, I am really thinking of modeling. I mean in the picture with the ANTM model, I am wearing flats, and she was wearing heals. I am 5'9", so I think I am tall enough. I just need to loose about 20 lbs or more. So hopefully that will work out. I will try to keep you posted. ttyl. bye bye!!

2 comments: