Monday, September 20, 2010

My Pratt portfolio review

Hey everyone,
So on Friday, I had a Pratt portfolio review with someone from admissions. It was a way for me to know what I needed to work on before I actually submit my portfolio to the school. One of the things that she had told me is that I need to work on my figure drawing, and how I draw my clothes. I totally agree with her. So she recommended me this book called 9 Heads. Hopefully this well help me improve. The book itself is kinda pricey, I paid $101. I know I could of gotten if for cheaper if I bought it online, however, I need to move away from online shopping. I don't really want to pay for shipping anymore.

well I will talk to you guys later. bye!! <3

2 comments:

  1. I talked about you on my blog! check it outtt!!
    xoxo Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! i'm going CRAZY with my pratt portfolio!! my fashion sketches are fine, it's the observational sketches I have to work on -__-

    November 1st deadline.. yay!

    are you applying early action or regular decision?

    cool blog by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete