Wednesday, November 2, 2011

OOTD- Shorts and fur

shorts: H&M, tights: Nordstroms Rack, Watch: Betsy Johnson, Shirt: H&M, Vest: Macy's
Hey everyone!!!
So I decided to to an outfit of the day. I was really interested in playing around with photoshop today so that is the reason for the multiple images. I am not sure if I want to do the rest of my photos like this but, I was only able to taking pictures in my room today, which isn't the best background. So I thought that this would be more visually better to look at. I will have some pictures in the future of me around campus and outside. I didn't do much today, only had one class which was my Computer Assisted Design class (photoshop/illustrator class). I thought I would be a little urban chic with my outfit today.


No comments:

Post a Comment