Friday, April 13, 2012

Change is always good

So last year I had talked about piercings and tattoos that I would like in my life. I did get my nose and navel pierced last year in september, but at this point, I have taken out the navel piercing due to migration. I am also not that sad that I had to take it out, it was always a pain and would always be in the way. There are actually a few piercings that I am not as excited to get anymore. I don't really want my tongue pierced or 2nd lobe piercings. I do still want all of the piercings, and maybe even more, but I have don't have the money right now for any new ones. I think that if you want piercings and tattoos and would like to show them off for as long as possible, I think you should consider the career that you want in life. It won't matter so much if the placement of your tattoos are easily covered by clothing, but you wouldn't want to be able to get your dream career/job just because of a one little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment