Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Segment of Blog!!

Hello Everyone!!!

I thought I would make this blog more interactive by featuring my followers wearing outfits in a certain category that I choose. All you would have to do if you would like to be involved is send a picture of yourself wearing the key piece that maybe on how you would wear a certain garment, or how you wear a certain style/trend, and sometimes I may even just feature a person in their favorite garments.

So for the first Followers Feature, Please send in a picture of you wearing your favorite outfit/accessory/or garment. Briefly describe why you like this outfit and a little bit about yourself. I will email you with more information after you have sent in your picture.

There is a link to my email on the side bar.  Happy Sending!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment