Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bikini Challenge

(from style scrapbook)

Hey you guys,
So today I was in my room thinking and thought about doing a 30 day Bikini challenge. I am doing this because summer is coming up and I would really like to wear a lot of cropped shirts and other short shorts. I am not saying that I am fat or anything but I am not really toned in some areas including my arms, butt, and stomach. I am not going to show you pictures of me right now just because I am already in my PJs. Maybe tomorrow.

So what this challenge will consist of is me eating only veggies, fruit, and some soy products. I will not be able to eat any bread or nuts. and absolutely no sugar.

I will also be doing a lot of ab workouts and but exercises. I am on my schools track team right now, but I haven't really been taking it seriously, so I will be running harder and maybe in my free time. Wish me luck.

Goal: to reach low 140s or high 130s. I am 149 lbs right now. (I can't believe I just shared that with you guys. yikes!!) anyway...I am not so much on trying to loose weight but rather tone up.

No comments:

Post a Comment