Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Where's the Break?

Well, I have only had two days to this break and I am already stressed. Doesn't that sound crazy? I have this huge art project, class homework, and today my track coach decided she wanted to assign me homework too!!! can she do that? what ever. Oh and also I have a lot of applications to fill out. Sorry about the rant today. Tomorrow I will have something fashion related.
Talk to you later if there is anyone out there who actually reads my lame blog. Don't worry hopefully it will get better.
P.S. To anyone who has stumbled across my blog, could you please leave a comment? It would really make my day, I just want to know that I am not just doing this blog for my own enjoyment, even though I am doing this partially for my own enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment