Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'll Be Known Around The World

Well, I probably won't be known around the world, however, I just wanted to say that I have realized the people who are the closest to me, don't believe in me and my dreams. I mean, my mom does but she can't really say that I couldn't become a fashion designer. I think she knows that I have potential and just wants to warn me of the struggles that will come and the road to owning my own company will be a long one. However, my dad on the other hand and my sister too. they don't really believe in me. My dad thinks its a stupid fantasy and wants me to drop it and look for a career that is more practical. However, I don't know what else to do with my life. I can't really see myself doing anything that doesn't involve fashion. i just don't think that I will be happy.

I know that who ever comes across my blog could not really asses if I could go far or not. So tomorrow, i am going to show you my sketches and some clothes that I have either sewn completely or reconstructed. Talk to you guys later. bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment