Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Beauty Haul














So I have done a bit of shopping in regards to beauty products early this month. I thought I would share with you what I got and how I feel about some of the things I have already started using.  I got a few mascaras for some weird reason, I usually only have one at a time, but I want to get more into lashes this year so I thought I would try some new products. I have really short lashes, show when I look for mascaras, I want something that will give me length, but also volume, which is why I got Maybelline's Falsies mascara. I have used this mascara in the past, but the original formula, so I thought I would try the drama one which is suppose to give more drama. I don't see much difference fromt the original one, but I do enjoy it. In addition to my top lashes, I also want to bring attention to my bottom lashes, which at some points I feel are non existant. I thought I would try the lots of lashes mascara by Maybelline as well mainly because of the wand. It is small than most mascara wands, so its easer to get those small bottom lashes. Another thing that I got that goes with eyelashes is Two Face's Lash extension system. It is actually pretty cool. It is two products that you use together. One is the mascara and the other are these fibers that go create the effect of longer and fuller lashes. I haven't mastered using it yet and getting the desired look, but I am loving the length it gives. The last two products I got that go with eye lashes are false eye lashes. I use to wear false eye lashes for a bit in High School but then didn't want to bother with the fuss of wearing them, but now I kinda want to get back into wearing them, more for when I go out or have the extra time, so I most likely won't wear them everyday. Another make-up product that I got where these glittery stick on cat eye eyeliners. It was definitely an impulse buy, but I think they could be really fun to use in the future.
The next purchase was NYX lipstick in violet ray. It is a wonderful color for my skin tone and have been wearing it often since I purchased it. I bought some Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer because my old one had run out. I then went to Sephora to try out the dual head exfoliant brush. I love it. The silicon bristle side is perfect for deep cleaning and has helped me clear up my skin. Lastly I needed a hair moisturizer and I had tried Kera Care conditioning hairdresser before and I loved it, so I thought I would get it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment