Monday, July 29, 2013

Hair Series__The Final Look [PART THREE]

So I got my hair cut last friday at my hair dressers. I was at first going to go to Super Cuts, to save a few bucks, but then I talked to my mom and she said that I should just get a really good hair cut that would last a while, rather than a mediocre one. In addition, I got my roots relaxed. And then my hair dresser colored my hair as well.


Before Photos:
I thought I should include these, even though I know my hair does not look great. But I think by showing before and after photos, you can really then see the progression. In these photos, my hair is just blow dried, not straightened, which is why my hair seems a bit shorter than it is because my roots are about 4 months post relaxer.


I was going to get my highlights done at another time. However, seeing my hair now, I like the way it looks and I think I should give my hair a couple of months of rest from chemicals. So this is going to be the end of my hair series.  I am loving the color. It is less of a pink and more of a cranberry/ fushia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment