Saturday, July 6, 2013

REVIEW__Wen SixThirteen

I have only used this a couple of times, but I will have to say...I LOVE IT!! I have no idea why I didn't use Wen products in the past. Well, I kinda know why, its  expensive. However, after trying it out, I will have to say that it is worth the price. I didn't by the regular Wen Products, but their Daily Conditioning Cleanser SixThirteen. It isn't promoted as often, but a YouTuber that I follow Claire Marshall recommended this product in her June Favorites and I thought I would try it out.

I had been thinking about getting a Wen Cleansing Conditioner for a while now, but didn't really know which one to get. The reason I ended up choosing the SixThirteen is because it was targeting Dry Damaged hair, which is what I have. My hair is not as dry as it use to be, but it is still damaged due to the Relaxer, Highlighting, and Heat.

Now if you don't really know anything about the Wen Product line. It is created by Chaz Dean and Hollywood Hair stylist, who wanted to create a line of Cleansing Conditioners that don't have Sulfates or any really harsh chemicals.

So yes this is a sulfate free hair cleanser. Now if you have been wondering why I have not been using the word "Shampoo" its because this product is not a Shampoo. It cleans your hair, but at the same time it conditions your hair as well, taking the place of a shampoo an conditioner as well as a leave-in conditioner. My mother loves the regular Cleansing Conditioner. She wears her naturally curly and uses everyday as leave-in conditioner to help reactivate her hair everyday until she washes it agin.

What I had noticed as the product was in my hair, was that my hair already felt  like it was being conditioned very well. After I had rinsed it out, I could tell that it cleaned my hair well, but left my hair soft. It was even acting different when I blowed dried it. It still felt soft and conditioned after. Usually my hair will feel slightly dry, but that wasn't the case this time.

I can't wait to keep using this product and see what it does for my hair in the long-run. I will try to keep you updated on how I feel about Wen in a month or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment