Saturday, May 18, 2013

April/May Inspirations

So I know that I have been M.I.A for the past couple of months, but this semester has been very hectic. However, since the school year is almost over. I thought I would come back and start with a monthly  inspiration post


Music

So for music. A lot of things have been inspiring me this past few months. So to make up for the posts I haven't done, I thought I would give you a few songs.

White Foxes by Susanne Sundfor

The reason for including this song, besides the fact that it is just an amazing song. I love finding new artists who are from other countries. Her voice is amazing and I hope you love it as much as I do. Also another song that I love by her is "The Brothel."

Brotherswing by Caravan Palace
The reason for me including this song is that it just makes me want to start dancing. It is a happy song and has helped me through hell week to stay happy.


Blog: Love Aesthetics
http://love-aesthetics.blogspot.com/


I will have to say that I havent been inspired by many blogs recently, but when I stumbled upon this one I just fell in love instantly. I am not much of a minimalist when it comes to my design or lifestyle. However, after browsing pages from her blog and watching all of her videos, I am wanting to adopt minimalism a little bit into my life. Her DIYs are genius and I think I will be doing some of those once I get back home.

YouTube: Boat PeopleVintage
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEpRrC0w71Kwj19cvyDgC7A


What I love about this youtube are the DIYs. They are simple and very creative. I hope to do some of the projects over the summer.

Clothes

Here are few things that I would love to rock this summer. Snapbacks, overalls, and chiffon tops. I don't really look toward trends when it comes to summer clothing since I am more interested in Fall/Winter clothing. However, I do know that I will be rocking some 90s inspiration since I love to incorporate grunge when ever I can.




No comments:

Post a Comment