Saturday, May 18, 2013

Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's

So if anyone has not heard about this movie/documentary which is in selected theaters now....GO SEE!!! This movie is about the iconic Bergdorf Goodman department store located in Manhattan NYC on 50th and Fifth Avenue. I will have to say that before going to see the movie, I did go into the department store, where I was able to go into their shoe salon (which has infinite selection of designer shoes) and touch Fendi and Prada clothing. Then going to see the movie, it just made me so inspired. The reason this movie made me inspired because now it is my goal to have my clothing sold at Bergdorf Goodman. It the top ranking department store and they can "make" a designer.

I don't want to give too much away about the documentary, but I have to just tell everyone who loves fashion or documentaries should watch this ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment