Sunday, June 9, 2013

Celebrity Fashion__Miley Cyrus






Miley Cyrus's recent fashion looks have been something I have been loving. She has been rocking the monochromatic punk looks as well as channeling a hip/hop grungy vibe.  Miley has joined the beanie club and we welcome her with open arms (as being a person who could wear a beanie every day of the week). Beanies are a great accessorie if you are having a bad hear day or just want to emit a laid back feel. In addition to Miley wearing beanies, she has being accessorizing with gold jewelry, on her fingers and around her neck. She has even been rocking some gold nails that I would like to do a tutorial on possibly.In regards to the rings, the picture that I posted reminds me of hardware, which has been something that I want to try out this summer. So I have provided a link below to what I mean by using hardware as jewelry.  Lastly, to rock your inner Miley, cropped tops are a must. These can be found almost every, such as American Apparel, Nasty Gal, and Topshop. 

Hardware Jewelry LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment