Friday, June 28, 2013

June Inspirations

MUSIC:

I will have to say that my girl Miley has really inspired me in more than just one way with her new single this month "We Can't Stop." I have not only seen some fashion/beauty inspiration that I channeled from her music video, it just made me think deeper about myself and to do want I want to do, no matter what others think as long as it makes me happy.

Fashion and Beauty wise, what has inspired me fromt the music video is the red lip mixed with a monochrome outfit, mesh, and stacked rings.





MOVIES:
Given that a lot of movies came out this month, I will have to say that not many of them were that great or did well. A movie that I particularly liked was "The Bling Ring." I was very interested in the whole Celebrity Mentality and how everyone wanted to be apart of the Celebrity lifestyle and be in these celebrities life. I think when the actual robing happened, I was not very interested in the news so I didn't remember the whole case. But the way the story was told, made me understand why the characters might of robbed the celebrities homes, not really to take their stuff for the money, but to become apart of these celebrities lives, in what ever way possible. If you have not seen this movie yet, I would recommend you go out and see it.


TUMBLR:
I thought I would include some photos from tumblr that have been inspiring me in different ways.





FASHION:
A few fashion trends/looks that I have been loving this month is Monochrome, mixing black and white. I have also been loving to layer, even if it is summer. I have love been wearing vests with my outfits. In addition to the Monochrome look, I have also been starting to like the sports lux trend, which I hoping to start incorporating more into my outfits I already own







No comments:

Post a Comment