Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hair Series__Pink What? [PART ONE]

So I think I am going to do a Hair Series, which will be somewhat of a journey for me. I am starting to take better care of my hair in regards to how much heat I put on it and how often I was my hair and keeping it moisturized. Now I need to give my hair definite style that I can keep up with. So for the first part of my series, which I think will be about 5 parts. I am going to talk about inspiration of the direction I want my hair to go in.

I am wanting to grow my hair long, however since it is still pretty much short, I need to have a hair cut for the length it is now that can then be easily transitioned into medium, shoulder length hair. I going to add some long layers into my hair to give it more movement. I have loved front bangs, however since I don't get them trimmed that often they turn more into side bangs, which I think works better for me, I am going to keep them on the longer side so that if I don't feel like bangs one day, I can easily push them back. I am going to get my hair cut on Friday so I will post some photos of before and after then to show you how it turned out.




I am wanting to go Pink again. However, usually in the summer I try not to be as fussy with my hair which is why there isn't pink in my hair at the moment. Since I am not going to bleach my hair completely blonde, due to the fact that it is really damaging and I already relax my hair, the pink  is going to be more on the darker side, slightly emitting a cranberry color effect (such as the 2nd photo)




[disclaimer: The photos were either taken from Google or Tumblr. None of these photos are owned by me]

No comments:

Post a Comment