Friday, June 21, 2013

How I Do__Manicures




 I thought I would share with you how I have been taking care of my nails recently. It is a goal of mine for the summer to take better care of my nails. I did a bit of research and this is the regime that I came up with that best suits my lifestyle, which is not fussy.

Step One__Cuticles
- What I do first is takes Sally Hansen's Cuticle Gel Remover and soften up my cuticles then take an orange stick and push my cuticles back.
-Then you wash the product off your hands

Step Two__File
-This doesn't need much explaining. I use a gritty nail file because I feel that it helps strengthen my nails.

Step Three__Buff
-I only do this step every other week so that my nails have some time to grow out before I buff them up. This step has really helped my nail polish stick on much better and it also allows your nails to look well groomed if you decided not to wear nail polish.

Step Four__Paint
-For my base coat I use Sally Hansen's Continuous Growth, to help my nails to be healthy. I then use what ever nail polish I desire for that week. My two favorite nail polish brands are OPI and Revlon. For a topcoat, since I usually paint my nails at night before I go to bed, I use a fast dry top coat. I am using Insta-Dry, which is also anti chip.

Products Used
Cuticle Gel__Sally Hansen's Gel Cuticle Remover
Nail File__ Tropical shine
Orange Stick__Generic
Nail Buffer__Revlon
Base Coat__Sally Hansen's Continuous Growth
Nail Polish__OPI
Top Coat__Sally Hansen's Inta-Dry

No comments:

Post a Comment