Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hello Everyone!! Happy Fathers day!!

So I have been going through some crazy stuff right now. my sleeping patter is really off. Two days ago, I slept till 3pm and then wen to bed at like 11pm. That is way to much sleep. So then last night, I couldn't fall asleep and so I was up till 4 am. However, I woke up at 9:30am. So I have realized that I need to control these un-healthy sleeping patterns. I mean, I love sleeping and being awake, but I know that I should strive to be a wake by 9:30 and be asleep by 3am. I can live off of 6 hours of sleep so yea.

Other news, so money has gotten kinda tight for me lately so I have to start finding ways to save money. This includes my hair. I have to start taking care of it myself rather than going to the salon all the time. Just to get a hair cut and colors is $150. And when I get my hair relaxed/texturized, its $80. So I am going to start using the at home relaxers and that saves me like $70. However, I still don't trust myself with scissors or color so i will still pay the $150.

No comments:

Post a Comment