Sunday, June 12, 2011

I am starting a new series....

As I have told you in a previous post, My mom has accepted me getting a navel piercing and is willing to pay for it as long as I get a four pack. So I thought I would bring along in my journey and track the progress that I will be making. I am going to post up meals that are healthy and still satisfy the cravings of junk food that I might have. I am also going to be posting some exercises, especially abs. Lastly I think i will post some inspirational photos and also fashion photos as long as I remember all of this.
Another thing is that i created a fringe shirt that I dyed cut and even studded a cross on it. It looks pretty cool. When I get the chance to wear it, I will be posting photos. I am "borrowing" my mom camera at the moment until she realizes that I have it. So I will try to either post a video or just pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment