Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What did I do For workout today?

Well...
First I went to the gym and did 20 min of cardio
Then I went to the weight machines and worked on my arms and legs and some abs
After I went on the bike for 10 min on the strength program
When I got home, I did 22 min of ab workouts from my onDemand (did a little bit of Jillian Michael's ab workout, she is actually amazing. too tired to finish though)

I feel really great, I am able to push myself more and it hasn't been a full week yet. I really think I can keep it up this time. What I think is working out for me this time is that first I don't have school, but also I am switching it up everyday and I am trying to do something even if it just for 10 min. I am also consciously thinking of what I am eating. I have been eating a lot of salads and when I am out, I will get kid meals and lay off the dough.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful day and I will talk to you tomorrow. OH tomorrow I am going on a walk with my best friend. We are going hiking in Malibu where there is this waterfall. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment