Thursday, June 9, 2011

Update on life!!

Hello everyone,
So today is my grad night at Disneyland! I am really excited. So while i was trying to see what I would wear to grad night, I decided to make a fringe shirt to wear. I will post pictures of it once it is finished. Also, I am planning of putting up a New York Haul, since I went there recently and bought a bunch of things. An update on my piercings and tattoos, I don't have any new ones, however my mom is finally okay with be getting my navel pierced and she is willing to pay for it once I have a four pack. So I have been exercising more so I can get it as soon as possible.
I am also getting a job as a swim instructor, I am really excited about that, especially since it is where I learned how to swim myself. I have an interview today, so wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment